Eddie's Class

Student Teaching Adventures


 Welcome to my blog. In this first entry I am sharing an image I rendered with an application I developed for my own personal use. The application uses facial recognition on the iPad, in doing so it places an Iron Man mask on the face of everyone in the picture. The students always get a big rise out of the program. On this day I had the opportunity to work on my Field Based Assessment for the course Teaching Elementary Mathematics at Fresno Pacific University. It was a good lesson and a great learning day for me as well as a great opportunity to show off some of my artwork! God bless all the kids at this school site and a special thanks to all the 1st graders that treated me so well. I wish them all the best.

Best,

Edward Gonzalez

No comments

Post a Comment